PEB is a modern technology where the complete designing is done at the factory. Learn more about the importance of pre engineered steel buildings.
What is Pre engineered steel building?
In structural engineering, a pre-engineered building is designed by a PEB supplier or PEB manufacturer, to be fabricated using best suited inventory of raw materials available from all sources and manufacturing methods that can efficiently satisfy a wide range of structural and creative design requirements.
Below are the advantages of pre-engineered steel buildings
- Cost savings up to 30% compared to conventional construction methods.
- High flexibility in transportation, installation, and maintenance.
- Light weight compared to other materials helps to reduce the load pressure.
- Capable of high strength and high reliability.
- Highly industrialized.
- Simple installation, fast, regardless of weather conditions.
- Save on additional materials (compared to traditional houses).
- Make the most of the area, factory space.
- High synchronization.
- Easy to expand.
- Tight, waterproof.