Pre Engineered buildings are those buildings that are made by joining the parts of the building in the location with the nuts and bolts which are made in some other areas. Mainly the parts are made of steel material. In Kerala, PEB Structure manufacturers are evolving as the leading constructors.
Features of PEB Structures
It is the features of the PEB structures that make it advanced than all other building structures. The main feature is associated with the steel used for the construction. The durability, water-resistant capability, and low maintenance costs, all these make it different than the other existing structures. Other important features are:
- Environment-friendly structures are available.
- The Integration of the materials is easy.
- It is energy efficient and weight and cost is minimum.
- Attractive and unique structures are possible.
- Low rise buildings are possible and can be used as shop fronts, houses, offices, and showrooms.
Benefits of Pre Engineered Buildings
Comparing to the traditional building structures, PEB structures have many advantages. It is the main reason why people choose PEB structures over traditional buildings. Some of the main benefits are:
- Reduction in the time for construction.
- Quality control measures are adapted for the building.
- Lesser weight and it helps in the reduction of foundation cost.
- Rainwater harvesting is possible.
- The Maintenance cost for the building is less.
- Easy to upgrade the building.
So, by considering the features and benefits of the pre-engineered buildings, we could understand that PEB Structures are always preferable over the other traditional building structures.